The soft and chewy noodle combined with the spicy beef broth creates the perfect recipe that will please any palate. As soon as it was released on the market, Shin Ramyun became an instant hit among consumers who especially liked bold flavours. You might be surprised by the level of spiciness at first, but the delicious mélange of flavours will soon have you crave for more. The excellent spicy flavour, cooked with beef, mushrooms, and carrots, was inspired by the world’s finest peppers, and has become a typical flavour of Korea that soon became globally known.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The spicy flavour, cooked with beef, mushrooms and carrots, was inspired by the world’s finest peppers
- SOFT AND CHEWY NOODLES – The soft and chewy noodles combined with the spicy beef broth create the perfect recipe that will pleasure any palate
- SPICY BEEF BROTH – Our specialty is a well-spiced soup that will have you sipping and savouring the sweetness of the meal down to the very last drop
- READY IN MINUTES – A fulfilling yet simple meal that is easy to make and ready to eat in minute
Noodle: Wheat Flour (71%), Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator: E501, E339, E500, Tocopherol Liquid (Antioxidant: E306, Emulsifier: E322 (contains soy)), Seasoning (Yeast Extract, Soy Sauce, Garlic, Wheat Starch)), Green Tea Extract (Oligosaccharides, Tea Catechin, Acid:E330), Colour E101
Soup Powder: Salt, Spices (Red Pepper, Garlic, Black Pepper, Onion Powder), Flavour Enhancers: E621 E627 E631, Sugar, Soy Bean Paste Powder (Wheat Flour, Soy Bean, Salt).
Vegetable Flakes: Green Onion, Dried Carrot, Dried Mushroom, Chili Pepper.
How to cook
1. Boil 550ml (about 2 1/4 cup) of water. Add noodles, soup base and vegetable mix.
2. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve.