This is latest flavour range from Nissin demae noodles – Iccho Bar Noodles
This Udon with Bonito flavour
1. Add 1 bundle of udon noodles into 600ml of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes.Add 1 pack of soup base and 1 pack of seasoning sauce into bowl in advance.
2. Remove from heat. Pour hot water into bowl to melt soup base and seasoning sauce, then add udon noodles .
3. Finally, stir well and serve.
Comes in different flavours:
- Rich Tonkotsu Udon
- Aka Tonkotsu Ramen
- Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Ramen
- Hokkaido Miso Tonkotsu Ramen
- Kyushu Tonkotsu Ramen
- Tomato Beef Udon
- Tonkotsu with Japanese Takana
- Yuzu Pepper Tonkotsu
- Yuzu Shio
- Bonito Udon
|Noodles||Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Salt.|
|Seasoning Sauce||Water, Hon Mirin (Glucose Syrup, Rice, Water, Koji, Edible Alcohol), Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Beans, Wheat, Salt), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Flavour and Flavouring (Fish, Shrimp), Flavour Enhancer (621, 635), Salt, White Sugar, Maltodextrin.|
This product contains crustacean, fish, soya beans, cereals containing gluten and their products.
|Servings Per Package||2|
|Serving Size||79.5 g|
|Total fat||0.8 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|